Executive, Customer Service (Call Center)
vivo Bangladesh (Head Office)
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Quick response to customer inquiries and requests.
- Communicate with customers with informative manner, in keeping with the brand’s voice and tone.
- Respond to customer inquiry on our Facebook and social media platforms on a regular basis.
- Keep records of all conversations in the database in a comprehensive way.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Prepare & submit daily report on incoming and outgoing call.
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer concerns .
- Consult with Customers while they share their handset problems through vivo Feedback APP and provide proper solution.
- Survey on selected handset models and provide report as per requirement from factory.
- Suggesting to customer’s problems/product appearances/major complains and providing quality feedback issues through CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system
- Submit Customer feedback report to the factory (Head Quarter) through an online questionnaire.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Experience Requirements
- At most 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Call Center, Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 21 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Excellent Communication skill to interact with customers and demonstrate good listening skills
- Excellent Communication skill with customers in appropriate accent
- Analytic skill and working ability with team
- Good command in Microsoft office specially excel for daily reporting
- Developed competencies required for service oriented and result focus
- Flexibility to work shifting and roaster duty
- Excellent verbal communication skills both in ENGLISH and Bengali
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Company Policy
Read Before Apply
Applicants should have the ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a windows environment.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 27 Jul 2020