GENERAL MANAGER (MARKETING) – RMG Manufacturers & Exporters
- Lead and deal with the buyers independently for all the Marketing activities, instant price quotation, negotiation and sourcing.
- Arrange all kinds of yarns, fabrics and accessories both from local and foreign sources required for sampling and production by leading a team effectively.
- Keep liaison with buyer for all the merchandising activities like order booking, processi, order follow-up and export planning.
- To act as a leader among all concerned parties with a view to ensure timely execution of order.
- Play leading role in long term planning including an initiative geared towards marketing excellence.
- Have to lead a team of Marketing professionals and execute confirmed orders very professionally.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- University of Dhaka students will get preference
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Garments accessories (Woven Labels)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 35 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Candidates having minimum 10-15 years of experience in managing activities of export oriented Woven Garments products in reputed manufacturing companies and dealing with EU, USA and UK buyers.
- Well conversant in managing foreign buyers, competently.
- Must have sound knowledge in woven products and it’s costing.
- should also have the capacity to source new buyers and maintain effective liaison with existing/new buyers with a view to secure profitable orders and meeting export target.
- Should have excellent negotiation skills.
- Should be excellent in English, both oral and written.
- Foreign nationals may also apply.
Company Name: Florence Group
Address: Ashraf Setu Shopping Complex (2nd Floor) Tongi Gaziur
Business: Resolve to flourish own spirited skill and potentially by working us a full time permanent Employee in the board range of Human resource, coordination and other dynamic position. Determined to spread the name and fame of the organization through my sincere and earnest effort being one of the dedicated parts of the firm.