GM – Operation & Banking (Yarn Dyeing Factory)
A Leading Group of Company
- Will be responsible for the complete company financial cash flow.
- The desired candidate would need to handle the sales & marketing of different count of single & Double Yarns of a Dyeing Factory.
- Follow up with customer and ensure on time payment collection.
- Should have sound knowledge of export oriented commercial activities.
- Capable of marketing, planning, and execution of dyeing orders from buyers.
- Skill in costing, production planning, and having technical knowledge of dyeing.
- Determine appropriate price quotations to ensure sales orders and maintain profitability.
- Responsible for all issues of the project that is planning, Marketing and Production.
- B.Sc in Textile Engineering.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Laboratory/ Testing, Production, Production Management (Dyeing & Finishing), Production Management (Washing), Quality Control/ Audit, Textile Engineering
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Sweater Industry, Textile
- Age 40 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Knowledge of leadership and management principles as they relate to profitable organizations
- Knowledge of human resources management
- Knowledge of financial management
- Knowledge of project management
- Proficiency in the use of computers
Company Name: A Leading Group of Company
Business: 100% Export Oriented Group Of Industries