Junior Executive, Accounts & Finance (Petty Cash)
DBL Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (A DBL Group concern)
- Handle day to day petty cash transaction.
- Maintain day to day cash register (ERP).
- Checking document/ instruments of the petty cash expenses, and prepare the summary for payments.
- Proper documentation and file management.
- Reporting to Head office from time to time.
- Masters in Accounting
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
petty cash management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Experience in ERP environment, particularly in the Oracle Accounting Software.
- Strong computer skills, particularly MS word, Excel.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- We offer attractive compensation package with excellent work environment and performance-based career progression as per company policy.
Apply ProcedureApplication Deadline : June 8, 2020