Manager – Accounts & Finance
- Formulate and implement Strategic Business Policies, Standard Operating Practice-SOP of Financial Aspect.
- Actively participate in the company’s business planning process including new business to prepare the annual operation plan.
- Ensure financial planning for the Group and for individual business unit.
- Expose financial operation, accounting & reporting, crafting and developing internal control system.
- Define, design and analyze business process and monitoring cost and profitability statement.
- Supervise, monitor and control the Accounts officers of the entire Company.
- Actionist financial analysis for project profitability analysis, Investment Analysis, Segment profitability analysis, business forecasting etc. applying management accounting technique.
- Costing of Different Products for different nature of business and setting best suited pricing strategy.
- Developed and implement system for controlling of wastage of raw material.
- Planning for long term and short term capital requirements.
- Developing and implement the system for Accounts Receivable management and accelerate the collection to release the cash from credit sales within shortest possible time.
- Development of internal control system to minimize the opportunity for cash mishandling to safeguard company’s assets.
- Supervise, monitor and control the assets management and movement.
- Oversee Corporate Taxation: direct Tax and indirect Tax.
- Timely submission of return for CIT, WHT and VAT.
- Comply the provision of Income Tax ordinance 1984, VAT Act 1991.
- Maintaining the books of accounts of VAT as applicable for the company.
- Dealing audit matter with audit team in a routine manner to improve systems.
- Maintain and ensure integrity in accounting system, ensuring it remains effective and operational at all times
- Develop monthly/quarterly financial analysis reports comparing with the budget/forecast data ensuring strong visibility of the data from side to side analysis of the items like, Sales, business performance, Business yield, Overhead Cost etc.
- Check bills, Vouchers and ensure settlement of payables.
- Identify key areas of financial risk within the organization and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks.
- Coordinate and ensure team activity, managing affairs of team leaders, branch offices to cater the right outcome as service KPI expected as per the organizational structure of the department.
- Any Other Task Assign by the Management.
- Master of Commerce (MCom) in Accounting, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Accounts, Finance, Internal Audit, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- The applicants should have experience in the Operation & Data Management/supervisor of Financial Software.
- Should have experience in Fund Management.
- Knowledge about corporate reporting, taxation, risk management and regulatory issues.
- Advance Excel knowledge is critical for this position.
- Should be a team player.
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills and ability to deal with multiple stakeholders.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Medical allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : June 18, 2020
Azad GroupAddress : 11/5 CIty Heart Building, 67 Naya Paltan, Dhaka-1000Web : pf.com.bd Business : PHARMA & FIRM is one of the reputed and fastest expanding veterinary pharmaceutical company in Bangladesh. The company is involved in marketing of Veterinary Medicine, Feed Additives, Animal Vaccine, Health Care Equipment, Arms and Ammunition etc. With the growing success of the company decided to establish Pharmaceuticals factory at Gazipur under the name of SHINIL Pharma Ltd.
SHINIL Pharma Ltd. will provide quality pharmaceuticals products with GMP standard.