Manager – Maintenance
ACS Textiles (Bangladesh) Ltd.
- 1.With hands on experience of mechanical maintenance of generators/ Boilers/Compressors.
- In close collaboration with the line Manager, lead the development of annual, monthly and weekly activity plans (using the PM-Box tool) ensuring that the proposed plans will contribute to achieving the proposed project results and intended impact.
- Oversee the day-to-day implementation of the field activities, ensuring they are conducted in line with agreed proposal and plans (quality and timely implementation).
- Ensures that project is implemented following internal quality standards and, proposes adjustments to meet determined objectives in collaboration with his/her line manager, MEAL and Technical unit.
- Prepare weekly movements plan for your project team and submit to the Logistic team on a timely basis.
- 2. SUPPLY OF PROJECT INPUTS AND BUDGET MANAGEMENT
- In Close collaboration with the Supply team, prepare the Supply Plan for your project in line with the donor budget and the activity plan.
- As budget holder, ensure that expenditures are in line with agreed project plans and budget and ensure that resources are optimaly utilised
- Prepare necessary documents for the procurement and supply of the project inputs (eg. Supply Request) and ensure a close follow-up with the Supply team to contribute to a timely and quality delivery of the necessary items in line with the Supply plan
- Revise the monthly General Ledger (GL) and Budget Follow-up prepared by the Finance team and provide meaningful feedback (flaging misallocations and other potential mistakes) on a timely basis.
- Prepare the monthly Budget Follow-up meeting with rapid presentation of the project achievements, challenges and provide a revised monthly budget forecast
- 3. PROJECT MONITORING AND REPORTING
- In close collaboration with the MEAL team, participate in the development of the project MEAL plan, ensuring that it is in line with the Donor reporting guidelines and Logframe.
- In close collaboration with the MEAL team, participate to the monitoring of the project results (reviewing data collection tools prepared by the MEAL team and analysing the collected data) and adjust the project activities to achieved the intended results.
- Contribute to qualitative follow up of the beneficiaries and document the follow up according to the monitoring plan and technical guidelines.
- Participate in the Project Review meeting facilitated by the Operations Managers and/or Mobile Units Manager leading to lessons learning and capitalization
- With the project teams, archive and input data, recordings and documents relating to the project’s activity;
- Ensure an evidence-based reporting of the project results/outcome in the life of the Project
- Participate in the development of the donor intermediate and final reports
- 4. TEAM MANAGEMENT
- In close collaboration with the HR team, participate in the recruitment of the Project staff members through the preparation of the necessary documentation (JD, JR etc,), a close follow-up of the recruitment process and an active participation in the recruitment panels.
- Under the supervision of the Mobile Units Manager, ensure that the work in the project team is well planned and divided amongst the project team members so that the programme achieves its objectives and ensure that each team member has appropriate workloads and work efficiently.
- Ensure that Objectives and Individual action plans are set up with staff directly line managed at the beginning of their contracts.
- Ensure that formal appraisals and feedback are provided to the staff directly line managed according to HR policy.
- Develop a capacity building plan of the staffs, in close collaboration with the MEAL Manager and the Technical Unit.
- Ensure the team is compliant with all HI policies and protection guidelines to engage with beneficiaries, especially with children, adolescent and women, in line with HI and donor PSEAH, Child Protection and other relevant policies.
- Ensure team building and enhancing team cohesion.
- Ensure team mentoring and coaching where gaps exists.
- Organize and lead regular Team Manager meeting with the collaboration of Technical Units and support teams.
- 5. INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL COORDINATION/REPRESENTATION
- Participate to any relevant internal coordination meetings with the Technical Unit, other project teams and support teams (such as base coordination meetings)
- Ensure proper communication/coordination/information with team members, Team Managers, other project managers, and with other departments
- Communicate with authorities, partners and other stakeholders on the project activities, in close link with his/her line manager
- Under delegation of his/her line manager, represents the organization towards relevant authorities and coordination mechanisms.
- 6. SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Assist Team Manager in timely report security related information to Field Coordinator
- Contributes to the respect of HI security rules
- B.Sc in Mechanical
- Age 30 to 40 years
Company Name: ACS Textiles (Bangladesh) Ltd.
Address: Tetlabo, Rupganj, Narayangonj.
Business: A 100% Export Oriented Textiles Industry.