Manager – Operation (GM Shipping) Job Circular 2020
Manager – Operation (GM Shipping)
- Looking after all Shipping Agency Matters, Vessel Inward Outward Customs/Port formalities,
- Attending vessels at Anchorage on arrival/sailing,
- Crew Sign on/off, MMO/Shipping Office, Port health, Vat, Tax, NOC , PC
- Dock labor safety office, attending berthing meeting etc. Individual capacity of handling all inbound & outbound mother vessels.
- Self CNF: Custom Sarkar:
- Look after Customs related documentation,
- B/E Assessment for Import/Export, out pass, duty payment , Solving various critical issues with customs , Port & other authorities.
- Ensure the Collection of relevant information, Invoice, Bill of Entry, attending to AC/DC/JC for Customs files Processing Customs Direct Delivery permission and Assist to Jetty Sarkar as and when required.
- Ensure attending to all Port related documentation.
- Jetty Sarkar:
- Ensure Jetty Customs cargo examination, container tracing,
- Cargo delivery from Containers, Payment of Jetty charges, Jetty
- Delivery formalities, Truck challan endorsement and Jetty gate
- Entry etc., Export cargo handling/ stuffing, Off Dock customs
- Formalities and assist to Custom Sirkar as and when required.
- Monitoring lighter vessel movement
- Perform any other logistics related functions
- Deal with bank transaction. Prepare statement of receipt & payment and bill Boucher and arrange to send those to Head Office.
- Assist Head of Operation of GM shipping in daily operational activities.
- Perform any other activities as per instruction by Head of Operation of GM Shipping.
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- At most 10 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Incumbent must have experience of handling Shipping; Custom Sarkar and Jetty Sarkar; C & F, Freight Forwarding related functionalities in any reputed company.
- Candidates from the local region (Chittagong) would be given priority.
- Working in any shipping agency/company shall be given preferance
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills both in Bangla and English.
- Computer literacy on MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is a must.
Published on: Jun 4, 2020
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At most 10 year(s)
Job Location: Chattogram, Dhaka
Application Deadline: Jun 20, 2020
Classes/ Sessions: 1 Day
Course Duration: 26 – 26 June 2020
Class Schedule: Friday
Deshbandhu GroupAddress : Deshbandhu Group, Mostafa Centre, House # 59, Road # 27, Block # K, Banani, Dhaka-1213, BangladeshWeb : www.deshbandhugroup.com.bdBusiness : The Group is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of Refined Sugar, PP Woven Bag, Cement, Ship Management, Automatic Rice Milling, Newspaper publications, Woven Sweater Manufacturing, Power Generation, Real Estate Development and Trading of Bulk Commodities.