Green Hill Rangamati
- Green Hill is a Bangladeshi nonprofit organization that is working with their technical/donor partner to expand access to quality emergency services and generate the resources, local capacity and coordination necessary for partners and the community to meet their own health and community needs.
- Community Partners International (CPI) is a U.S. based nonprofit donor organization that works with local partner organizations to expand access to quality health services and generate the resources, local capacity and coordination necessary for partners and the people to meet their own health and community needs.
- Clinical Care:
- Willing to work with COVID19 patients
- Willing to work with Rohingya Refugees, walk 20-30 minutes to camp shelters, conduct home based clinical assessment and referral
- Take history, perform examination, order investigations and prescribe treatment.
- Provide direct clinical care, working closely with clinical staff, midwives and non clinical staff and with the other health facilities, to ensure the delivery of high quality comprehensive emergency and primary healthcare services.
- Provide oversight to Community Health Volunteers deliver home based care to COVID19 patients
- Assess clinical severity of COVID19 patients at patient homes
- Make referral for COVID19 patients to SARI ITC, PHC, HP as required
- Provide clinical support to the teams and clinicians
- Ensure all patient consultations and treatments are appropriately recorded
- Provide health and hygiene promotion to patients and caregivers
- Ensure that IMCI protocols are implemented and followed by all staff (Community Health Workers/volunteers, MA, Nurses, Midwives, vaccinators)
- Ensure appropriate infection prevention and control measures are in place at the Emergency Department/ Isolation Unit and monitor staff adherence
- Ensure patient confidentiality is respected, and that all consultations are conducted in a dignified and respectful manner
- Staff Supervision & Development:
- Maintain open and professional relations with team members, promoting a strong team spirit and providing oversight and guidance to enable staff to successfully perform in their positions
- Directly supervise the community health volunteers on your team
- Ensure regular inventory and consumption tracking of medical drugs and supplies
- Work with relevant staff to ensure prompt requesting of medical drugs and supplies
- Monitoring & Reporting:
- Ensure all patient consultations are documented and patient records completed
- Assist and supervise CHVs in maintaining registers and other data collection tools, ensuring accurate and timely recording of information
- Submit all reports in a timely manager (daily & weekly)
- Diploma in Medical in MATS
- Age 25 to 30 years
- BMDC Registration Certification number from recognized institution.
- Excellent knowledge in patient management and experience in providing primary care in outpatient clinics.
- Team player with leadership skills and respectful of colleagues
- Excellent knowledge of Infection Prevention & Control including sterilization
- Excellent knowledge of patient care and drug delivery
- Prior experience in OT / ICU desirable
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Exposure to working with Community Health Workers/ Volunteers
- Excellent training skills
- Excellent organizational, planning, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a multicultural, low-resource setting
- Ability to establish priorities in a time sensitive environment and meet deadlines with strong attention to consistency, detail, and quality.