Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (M&EO)
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will report to Project Coordinator of the project. S/He has to maintain functional relationship with his/her peers, project teams and organization`s other priority teams. S/He must be able to communicate with other teams and units both program and operational of the organization.
- Monitor the overall activities of the project from the center point coordinating with project leader and other personnel.
- Develop baseline data for each project component and for all project indicators.
- Develop different monitoring tools and formats to sort out the project results through field visits and discussion with project direct beneficiaries.
- Assist the project team in following the project Work Plan and keep it updated in accordance with project activities and timeframes as relevant.
- Collect data on a regular basis to measure achievement against the performance indicators.
- Maintain and administer the M&E database; analyze and aggregate findings.
- Produce weekly/monthly reports through coordinating with project coordinator and other field level staffs.
- Identify lessons learned and develop case studies to capture qualitative outputs of the project.
- Provide advice to the project coordinator and supervisor on improving project performance using M&E findings.
- Produce reports on M&E findings and prepare presentations based on M&E data as required.
- Provide the Project Coordinator with management information she/he may require.
- Check that monitoring data are discussed in monthly meetings and in a timely fashion in terms of implications for future action.
- Produce special reports on the project activities and outputs as per the requirements of donor/partner organization.
- Work with project coordinator and other filed staffs to ensure the collection of relevant and appropriate data needed for an effective MEAL system which will be utilized in monitoring strengths, weaknesses and gaps in project implementation and for reporting on donor commitments.
- Ensure that cross cutting issues such as participation, gender, age and disability are effectively addressed/ mainstreamed in all the project activities as per the organizational policy.
- Share learning and provide constructive comments to colleagues in order to ensure programme quality.
- Ensure Sex, Age, Disability Disaggregated Data (SADD), Accountability and Gender standards are consistently adhered in programme delivery.
- Regularly collect data on and analyze the Complaints Reporting and Feedback Mechanism (CRFM) accountability data to the Prottyashi program team to facilitate quality improvement.
- Masters/Bachelor degree in any discipline from a reputed university preferably in Sociology, Development Studies, Public Administration & Social Welfare.
- At least 2 year(s)
- At least 02 years of relevant professional experience in national or international organizations in relevant job responsibilities.
- Skill of photography
- Must have professional writing and speaking capacity in English and Bangla, i.e. monitoring report, field visit report, event report, case study/story, press release, content writing, etc.
- Proficient with MS office suite
- Tk. 45000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Regular traveling and communication bill.
Published on: Jun 4, 2020
Employment Status: Contractual
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar
Salary: Tk. 45000 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: Jun 10, 2020
Classes/ Sessions: 3 Hours
Course Duration: 19 – 19 June 2020
Class Schedule: Friday
Read Before Apply
Interested applicants with relevant background have to apply with a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or
The Human Resources Manager, Prottyashi Head Office: Syed Bari, 903/A Omar Ali Matobbar Road (Near Bahaddar Bari) Chandgaon, Chittagong-4212 Phone: +88-01847-191398