Nurse (Covid -19 Response)
Enroute International Limited
Key Selling Points
Due to the urgent requirement to fill in the position, we will review applications on a rolling basis within the mentioned period. If you consider yourself suitable, please apply at your earliest.
- Organization Name: IOM (International Organization for Migration)
- Assist Medical Doctor in conducting health examination including history taking, measurement, treatment, medicine management and dispensing, immunization, and performing medical procedures
- Ensure quality of care by adhering to clinical guidelines and protocols
- Prepare patients for examination and perform routine diagnostic checks –
- monitor pulse, temperature, blood pressure, administer drugs and injections.
- Documents patient care services by updating patient register and other records
- regularly. Assist Medical Doctor in preparing the daily report for further submission.
- Guide and assist in patient triage, infection control and prevention, patient
- counselling, cleanliness etc.
- Assist in outreach health programs, coordinate with Health NGO partner and
- volunteers and support them in community health preventive activities.
- Maintain daily checklist of all medical and delivery equipment and medicines
- to ensure that all medical kits are ready and fully stocked, with all medical
- supplies organized, listed, and within the expiration period.
- Assist Medical Doctor in identifying priority health needs and other activities
- including but not limited to regular diseases outbreak monitoring, collecting
- statistical information, take part in health awareness campaign, etc.
- Assist in medicine dispensing, record keeping, medicine stock management
- and reporting, and preparing medicine requisition.
- Participating in field missions out of duty station where required.
- Perform such other duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor
- Diploma in Nursing from an accredited academic institution; and recognized & registered by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC).
At most 3 year(s)
- At least three (3) years’ experience in relevant clinical fields
- Previous experience in international organization is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with working in the field and medical emergency department and Trauma management will be added advantage.
- Effectively applies knowledge on clinical skills, bedside manner, infection control,
- administering medication, phlebotomy, maintenance etc.
- Adequate practical knowledge on handling child delivery and its complication
Cox’s Bazar, Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
- Salary Monthly BDT 39,000.00 , Hardship Allowance BDT 6,000.00 & Hazard Pay ( per day) BDT 932.00
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Other Benefits: Accommodation, Food, Health and Life Insurance