Nurse Job Circular 2020 !!
Nurse Job Circular 2020 !!
Green Hill Rangamati
- Green Hill is a Bangladeshi nonprofit organization that is working with their technical/donor partner to expand access to quality emergency services and generate the resources, local capacity and coordination necessary for partners and the community to meet their own health and community needs.
- Community Partners International (CPI) is a U.S. based nonprofit donor organization that works with local partner organizations to expand access to quality health services and generate the resources, local capacity and coordination necessary for partners and the people to meet their own health and community needs.
- Willing to work in COVID19 Isolation Unit & Emergency Department
- Knowing, promoting, implementing and following up the universal hygiene standards/ precautions, bio-hazard prevention and infection control, security rules and other protocols and procedures in the medical premises and ensuring high standards of hygiene of his/her working environment. Respecting medical secrets and confidentiality at all times.
- Organizing and carrying out care and treatments according to medical prescriptions, and assisting during consultations, daily rounds and other medical procedures. Participating in health education of the patient (and family) when necessary.
- Performing screening and triage of patients at entry points to Isolation Unit & Emergency Department
- To stay in Isolation Unit/Emergency at all times except 40 minutes break for tea & prayer
- Ensuring patients are properly received and installed and that those with lack of autonomy are assisted, especially regarding their feeding, personal hygiene, movements and comfort. Ensuring triage of patients in waiting areas, wards or during emergencies, detecting the priority acute/emergency cases, carrying out first aid care and referring them to the doctor when necessary.
- Sending material to be sterilized and recuperates it from sterilization
- Carrying out admission, surveillance and follow-up of patients (i.e. assessment of the evolution of their state of health and the identification of any emergency situation or deterioration
- Carrying and supervising administrative procedures and documents (fill in patient’s files, forms, consumptions, statistics, registers, health files, etc.), ensuring an appropriate written/oral handover, and reporting any problematic situations and cases that may arise. Participating in data collection and keeping doctors/supervisors informed.
- Participating in the department-related pharmacy and medical equipment control and maintenance (quality and its functioning, storage conditions, follow-up of expired drugs inventories, stock takes of medicines and material at every team changeover ensuring no material is taken out of the nursing area/wards without prior authorization, etc.)
- Perform cleaning and minor maintenance for biomedical equipment used. Following the user manual and protocols and alert supervisor in case of malfunctioning.
- Supervising and training nurse-aids, cleaners and other related staff under his/her supervision, ensuring teamwork and adherence to all appropriate protocols and procedures
- Supervising cleaners in maintaining adherence to infection, prevention and control protocols.
- Identifying Sexually Gender Based Violence victims and referring them to the medical team so they can receive the necessary treatment. Knowing and is aware of the importance and appropriate use of the Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) Kit
- Any other tasks assigned by Medical Program Manager
Diploma in Nursing
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Additional Requirements
- Age 28 to 33 years
- Excellent knowledge of Infection Prevention & Control including sterilization
- Excellent knowledge of patient care and drug delivery
- Prior experience in OT / ICU desirable
- Exposure to working with Hospital and providing training in NGOs
- Excellent organizational, planning, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a multicultural, low-resource setting
- Ability to establish priorities in a time sensitive environment and meet deadlines with strong attention to consistency, detail, and quality
Cox’s Bazar (Cox’s Bazar Sadar)