Sales Executive New Job Circular-2020
OPPO Bangladesh Communication Equipment Co. Ltd.
- Sales Planning and Strategy for the Area for achieving Annual Operation Plan
- · Responsible for achieving Company objectives along with retail coverage, territory volume through Company sales force and distributors.
- · Plan, organize and establish retail network/ coverage and ensure growth of Market Share.
- · Lead and Implement different Trade Scheme
- · New shop development
- · Core market analysis and development
- · Spot out Channel Gap, and Convert competitors channel partner into company’s folder
- · System and Process Implementation
- · Actively involved in secondary sales monitoring, Assist Area Sales Manager as & when required.
- · Ensure company policy and follow process
- · Proficient to handle the issues & knowledgeable on managing market intelligence.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, Masters degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Ability to Work Under Pressure, Analytical Skill, Business Development, Client Relationship Management, Computer skill
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Sales & Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Direct Selling/Marketing Service Company, Mobile Accessories
- Age at most 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Cumilla, Gazipur, Sylhet
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Published on: Jun 5, 2020
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 2 to 3 year(s)
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
Age: Age at most 32 years
Job Location: Cumilla, Gazipur, Sylhet
Classes/ Sessions: 4 Sessions
Course Duration: 14 – 23 June 2020
Total Hours: 12
Class Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday
Read Before Apply
• Flexibility to work in anywhere of Bangladesh
• Dress Code: As per company policy
• Facial grooming: clean shaved or trimmed beard
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline: Jun 12, 2020