Supervisor – Seam Selling Machine Maintenance (Electrical) Job Circular 2020
Supervisor – Seam Selling Machine Maintenance (Electrical)
Texstream Fashion Ltd.
- Control the Factory all Seam selling Machine.
- Seam Selling Testing Machine
- Maintenance of PLC, Inverter, and Mother Board
- Prepare Maintenance Schedule
- Ensure Smooth Operation of All Electronic Parts
- Supervising, Monitoring & Managing all Maintenance Work on a Routine Basis
- Supervise & Establish all Maintenance Installations
- Maintain Safety in all Maintenance & Electrical Works
- HSC/B.Sc/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering (preferably from BUET, CUET, RUET, KUET, DUET)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 3 year(For Seam Selling Machine)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Garments, Textile
- Active Experience in Woven/Knit Dyeing Factory
- ABC Supervisory Certified
- The Ideal Candidate should be eager to Learn, Explore New Ideas, and have the Willingness to Take Ownership
- Superior Analytical skills coupled with Strategic Capabilities
- Excellent Communication Skills with strong command in Spoken and Written English
- Demonstrated Leadership Potential
- Outstanding Networking and Relationship Building Skill
- Self-Motivated with Sound Judgment and Logical Thinking
- Must be willing to go to or shift to job location (Saver, Baipail)
Company Name: Texstream Fashion Ltd.
Address: Address : 115, 117 Bipale, (2nd & 3rd Floor), Burir Bazar Road, Near DEPZ, Ashulia, Dhaka.
Business: Business : Knit and woven garments Manufacture & Exports