Telemarketing Executive (Night Shift)
Teqtive Solutions Ltd.
- This is a NIGHT SHIFT JOB. So, please do not apply if you`re not comfortable & experienced working at NIGHT SHIFT.
- Previous Experience in INTERNATIONAL CALL CENTER is Strongly Preferable.
- However, Freshers are also encouraged to apply if & only you are very good & strong in English Communications.
- You have to handle each & every client with care and sincerity.
- Handle critical customers with effective and gentle communication skill.
- Telesales / Telemarketing / Appointment settings for USA/Canada Nationalities over the phone on a daily basis as per instruction.
- Manage outbound calls to Customers USA/Canada in a timely manner.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- 09 hours daily Shift Time.
- Should have good convincing skill and excellent sales skill.
- Should be able to maintain client database.
- You have to fill up your daily, weekly and monthly goal for extra monthly commission apart from Basic salary.
- Day to day planning and report management ability.
- Should have self-supervision skill and performance management skill.
- O Level, A Level, Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Fluency in English Speaking is our first priority, it doesn’t really matter what Education background you are from. So apply for this job if you think you can have good conversation with English speaking foreigner and convince them to buy our service. Which clearly means your English Speaking and convincing ability should be very good enough to break the wall.
- Preferred Professional Certification: Customer Service,IELTS,SPOKEN ENGLISH
- Training/Trade Course: telesales,Customer Service,Call Center
- Skills Required: Call Center, Customer Service, Telemarketing
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Call Center, Customer Service, Telemarketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Call Center
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 18 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Applicants must have a good knowledge of English and an eye for detail, as you will have to communicate with our clients via live chat, email & live calls.
- Both Males and Females are highly encouraged to apply.
- Self-motivated and willing to work within the SHIFT TIME with consistency.
- Must be smart enough to handle any difficult situation that may rise during maintaining teams.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Attendance Bonus.
- Food Allowance.
- Transport Allowance.
- On Job Training
Application Deadline: Jun 29, 2020
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Read Before Apply
Carefully read the entire job post before you apply to Teqtive Solutions Ltd. You should enclose a Voice Recording, by Reading the below Mentioned Paragraph. Application without Recording will be considered as disqualification. Therefor Attachment of Voice Recording is a MUST.
Please send your Updated CV, along with a copy of recent Photograph and again to mention Voice Recording into our email.
“States divide their territory into counties, or something similar with different name, which are not sovereign. Most states give their counties some government authority; a few states give them none. State governments get their power from the people of that state. States have a number of States’ rights under the United States Constitution. States and the people that live in them are represented in the United States Congress in both the Senate and House of Representatives. Each state also selects electors (an equal number to the number of Senators and Representatives from that state) to vote in the Electoral College, which elects the President of the United States. There are currently 50 of them, and they are bound together in a political union. The 50 states, are in alphabetical order: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming”